- What rhetorical device gives persuasive writing flare and interest? Explain the definition and use an example from current events or advertisements.
- Define the 13 rhetorical devices in common use and give examples, stating how each tie into critical thinking.
- What are the emotional fallacies and their premises and conclusions? Use current events from the last month as examples.
- What are the non-emotional fallacies and their premises and conclusions?
- Name 5 emotions and the fallacies that are associated with them. Give examples of each as they relate to something important to you.