1. What is SCW and how is it used?
2. Can SCW apply security policies to multiple servers at a time?
3. Would the same policy work for any server in your network?
4. The SCW allows a security policy to be applied now or later. Why might a
network administrator want to apply a policy later?
5. Why would disabling services be important in securing and optimizing server
performance? What determines which services are disabled?
6. What types of Windows Firewall are built-in with the Windows 2012 operating
system? What are the differences?
7. How are SCW policies tied with Windows Firewall?