Please answer each question separately. Each question must be 250-300 words each. Please be plagiarism free.
1. Proverbs 24:10 says, “If you are slack in the day of distress, your strength is limited.” What do you do when you are faced with adversity?
2. Discuss at least one of the following quotes and tie their concepts back to biblical principles:
- You say you’re all dark and twisty, it’s not a flaw, its strength; it makes you who you are. – Derek to Meredith; Grey’s Anatomy (TV Show)
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa
- A path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (movie)