- What are the reasons behind the existence of pockets of poverty in the United States?
- Why did the middle class move out of the cities? Do race and ethnicity play a role or is it all social class?
- The move to the suburbs has been accelerated. What are the reasons?
- What advantages exist to living in the city?
While most of the attention regarding population problems focuses on population growth, there is growing concern about the exact reverse: birth rates that are at or below replacement level in some industrial countries.
- What impact can low birth rate have on a country?
- Why are some countries facing low fertility rate (lower than 2.1)?