1. After one is dragged out of the cave, the last thing that one sees is __________.
1. According to Plato, the sun outside the cave is __________.
1. According to Plato, what would the people in the cave do to the person who had been outside the cave after this person returned to the cave?
1. According to Plato, how do humans find themselves initially in the cave?
1. What are the humans looking at in their initial position?
1. Match the explanation with the appropriate Key Term
1. Define inference and assumption, and then explain the relationship between the two. Provide two examples of inferences that you made from assumptions that you have.
Your response should be at least 75 words in length
1. Describe two intellectual standards, and give examples of each from your own life.
Your response should be at least 75 words in length.
1. Describe the movement of the person in Plato’s allegory of the cave. Be very specific about the various stages in this movement, and then please explain how this allegory relates to at least two intellectual standards. Your response should be at least 200 words in length.