- Internal Controls Scoring Guide.
- Capella Graduate Resources: APA Style and Format.
- MBA6014 Course Alignment Map
Revisit the MBA6014 Course Alignment Map to review how all activities assist you in achieving the course competencies and overall program outcomes.
There is an ongoing debate about the cost-benefit relationship of internal controls and their ethical implications. Find one recent news article (published within the past three years) relating to internal controls over cash. Search Web sites like those of the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. Then write a 1–2 page analysis of the particular situation, and discuss the ethical implications of the internal controls in that context. Apply what you know and have learned about the ethical standards of accounting practices to analyze the situation. Include a cover page and references in APA format.
- Written communication: It should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length of paper: 1–2 pages, not including cover page and references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Refer to the scoring guide for this assignment to ensure that you meet all of the grading criteria before submitting your document for instructor feedback and evaluation.