your namesubmission date
overview of subject mattermethods of analysisfindingsRecommendations
list of numbered sections in report and their page numbers
terms of referenceoutline of report’s structure
Headings and Sub-Headings which reflect the contents of each section. Includes information on method of data collection (if applicable), the findings of the report and discussion of findings in light of theory
· states the major inferences that can be drawn from the discussionmakes
list of reference material consulted during research for report
information that supports your analysis but is not essential to its explanation
FONT SIZE, TYPE AND LINE SPACING
· Use the font type, size and style consistently throughout the document.
· For text, use Times New Roman size 12, double line spacing throughout the document. Quotations from another reference should be in quotation marks and single‐spaced. Figure and table titles should also be single‐spaced.
· For figure and table titles, use Times Roman size 10, single spacing.
· Chapter titles, section and subsection titles should use Times New Roman size 12, bold, single‐ spaced.
· Avoid using different types of font faces and do not change the font size.
· Avoid using combined features (bold, underline and italics).
Use margins of one inch on all sides of the page.
· Any number below 1 is singular, and any number larger than 1 is plural. Hence, something is 0.5 inch, not 0.5 inches. Something else may measure 1.1 liters (plural), not 1.1 liter (singular).
Figure numbers and figure titles should appear below the figures.
Table number and title should appear above the figure.