Write a program which computes the amount tax to be paid based on the following rule. The tax is:
* No tax if your income is less than or equal to $50,000 (inclusive)
* 5% if the income is over $50,000 up to 75,000 (inclusive)
* 7% if the income is over &75,000 up to 100,000 (inclusive)
* 10% if the income is over $100,000.
The program asks a user to enter his/her income and computes the amount of tax payable, as shown below (use the following test case for submission):
Enter the income: 125000
The tax payable would be 12500.0
Part B) P.3.25 (page 154); Due by Sunday, Feb 5th
Hint: review the code example (taxes.py) in section 3.3
Use the following test case (run your code with both test cases below):
Are you married or single (M or S)? M
What is your income? 78000
Your tax payable is 12300.0
Run your program with another test case:
Are you married or single (M or S)? S
What is your income? 28000
Your tax payable is 3800.0
For final electronic submission:(due by Sunday)
* One zip file (two python files for Part A and Part B).
* One PDF report file ( source code part A + execution result + source code part B + execution results (two test cases))
* In summary, I expect to see two files: one zip file + one PDF file.
* Please name your files appropriately. For example, yourFirstName-LastName-HW2.PDF, FirstName-LastName-HW2-PartA.py, FirstName-LastName-HW2-PartB.py, etc.