You have subsequently hired recruiters who are not having a great deal of success recruiting and selecting scientists. The dilemma is that these same recruiters, who now represent the bulk of your recruitment staff, are much better at recruiting and selecting sales personnel. The problem is that you probably should have split the difference and hired more sales-oriented recruiters, but you failed to do this.
Your choices are the following:
- Allocate additional funds in the budget for additional scientific recruiters
- Train the existing recruitment staff so that they are prepared to recruit and select the appropriate scientists.
Respond to the following questions:
- In your opinion, what are the main issues pertaining to conflict and conflict resolution?
- How do you demonstrate your ability to effectively deal with conflict?
- In your opinion, what are the real-life solutions to the problem?
- What are the criteria for success for this project and how will you measure success?
- Use a format similar to the following:
In your own words, post a substantive response to the Discussion Board question(s) and comment on other postings. Your response should address the DB question(s) and move the conversation forward. You will be graded on the quality of your postings, including mastery of the concept as well as critical thinking. If asked for your opinion, do not simply state that it is a good or bad idea; elaborate on your reasons and argument. Include enough detail to substantiate your thinking as well as your position on the questions or comments.Please, I need 7 paragraphs no plkagiarism.