Social Performance of Organizations
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research Apple or another organization. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a five to seven (5-7) minute dynamic video on the assignment requirements detailed below. Alternatively, you may submit a four to six (4-6) page paper instead of the video submission.
Please note that instead of Apple you may select another large organization but this organization must be approved by your instructor.
Prepare and present a five to seven (5-7) minute video OR write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of Apple or on another organization approved by the instructor, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
- Suggest five (5) ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
- Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with Apple or the approved organization.
- Submit a reference page with at least four (4) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.