How can employment equal treatment for people with disabilities be helpful in ensuring equal treatment for all workplace members? Please use specific examples to support your thoughts and class material to support your answer. 200 word
What similarities exist between perceptions about the competence of and performance expectations for workers with disabilities and older workers? How are the two groups’ employment experiences similar? How are they different?Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
Compare and contrast the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
From the list below, identify those questions that are questionably legal. Provide justification for your position on each question by citing the applicable law or regulation where appropriate. Rewrite any questionably legal questions that could be used to yield useful information if reworded according to legal guidelines.
- Do you consider yourself handicapped in any way?
- Is there a history of chronic illness in your family?
- Are you planning to start a family soon?
- How does your military experience relate to this job?
- We are looking for seasoned professionals; you just graduated from college?
- Would you mind if I call you by your first name?
- Given that you are in a wheelchair, how do you think you’ll be able to do this job?
- We are looking for someone who can effectively relate with college students; you are 47 years old?
- Are you a smoker or a nonsmoker?
Your response must be at least 500 words in length.