THIS IS MASTERS LEVEL WORK AND MUST BE COMPLETED PERFECTLY!!!!
Complete the Fidelity of Implementation module at the Iris Center. Assessments tab. See https://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/module/fid/
Take some time now to answer the following questions. Please note that the IRIS Center does not collect your Assessment responses. If this is a course assignment, you should turn them in to your professor using whatever method he or she requires. If you have trouble answering any of the questions, go back and review the Perspectives & Resources pages in this Module.
- How can school personnel identify an evidence-based practice or program? What resources might they consult during this process?
- What is fidelity of implementation and why is it important?
- Discuss at least three actions that school personnel can take to promote the fidelity of implementation of a new practice or program.
- Discuss four goals of ongoing PD support.
- The sixth-grade teachers at Jefferson Middle School are implementing a new math program this year. School personnel identify the key procedures of the program (see below). Using these step-by-step procedures, help the Jefferson Middle implementation team create a fidelity measure (e.g., observation form, teacher survey). Hint: Be sure to include items related to quality of implementation.
BE SURE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY AND TO CITE ANY AND ALL WORK USED. Complete the constructive response questions in depth!!!!