· Describe how organizations establish the five (5) COBIT IT governance focus areas: strategic alignment, value delivery, risk management, resource management, and performance management
· Suppose senior management has tasked you with the planning of the COBIT compliance project. In terms of the COBIT framework, predict which key areas are likely to be problematic to implement. Suggest at least two (2) possible solutions to these problematic areas.
· From a management perspective, decide which key policies and procedures one should consider as the starting point when developing an ERM plan for an organization. Defend your position.
· Provide a list of essential personnel whom you believe should be involved in creating and maintaining an ERM plan for an organization. Describe the role of each person. Suggest a timeline for establishing an ERM plan, giving your opinion on how frequently the plan should be reviewed.
· Suggest two (2) of the risks and two (2) of the benefits associated with the implementation of wireless networks.
· For each of the risks, provide key suggestions for mitigating or eliminating those risks from an auditor’s perspective. Suggest key methods for measuring the effectiveness of your solutions.