you will create your own research question that will use hypothesis testing for a one population mean (or a single proportion). There will be 5 parts (each part is worth 10 points) for this project.
1) part one: State the proposed research question (include the level of significance)
2) part two: State the hypotheses (null and alternative)
3) part three: Determine whether you will use a z-test, t-test, or a 1-sample proportion test
4) part four: Calculate the test statistic and the p-value
5) part five: Determine whether you reject the null hypothesis or fail to reject the null hypothesis (state why) and interpret results (give a concluding statement).