2. Due Date: Feb 04, 2017Identifying the Science Processes
· Select a grade level and NGSS not used in Topic 1. Using the Class Profile, create a lesson plan utilizing the 5E strategy aligned to your selected NGSS.
· Along with the lesson plan, submit a 250-500 word rationale that explains how you have engaged all the students in the 5Es.
· APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. A title page is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Class profile is attached.
Criteria Excellent 100%
2. Due Date: Feb 04, 2017 Classroom Procedures
For this assignment, focus on the group of students in your program of study.
Use the “Procedures” document to write seven procedures that optimize time for instruction, allow the learning environment to operate efficiently, create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, and consider a variety of concerns in the classroom. For each, include the following:
When procedure will be introduced, modeled, practiced and the frequency
Assessment and Feedback
Procedure Steps or Activity
Your “Procedures” will be part of your Personal Classroom Management Plan (Benchmark Assignment).
The instructor will provide feedback, which you will then use as the basis for revising the procedures. The revised section will then become part of the complete benchmark assignment, which is due in Topic 8.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses the “Personal Classroom Management Plan Benchmark Assignment and Rubric” as a scoring guide.
The procedure document is attached.