Green Supply Chains
For this assignment, you will recommend green design changes to a global supply chain by considering key performance indicators (KPIs).
To complete this assignment:
- Identify a global supply chain for a well-known consumer product. Choose one that will allow you to identify governmental, legal, and environmental issues related to the pursuit of KPIs, and cultural sensitivities associated with the supply chain.
- Then write and submit a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Describe the global supply chain and identify KPIs managers could use to drive green design changes.
- Evaluate governmental, legal, and environmental issues related to the pursuit of the improved environmental performance.
- Evaluate the supply chain’s cultural sensitivity and any potential or actual consequence that can result from misinterpreting local business norms.
- Recommend green design changes to the supply chain based on the KPIs.
- Develop at least two ethical standards of conduct statements for the chain that enforce sensitivity to local cultures.