PLEASE NO PLAGIARISM!
AND MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX MATERIAL OR HAVE ACCESS TO IT.
Select an industry, such as the gambling industry, to complete a SWOT analysis.
Access the profile overview for the selected industry:
- In the University Library, click Company Directory and Financials.
- Click Hoover’s First Research.
- Click Continue.
- Click Submit.
- Type gambling (or your selected industry) in the search box, and click to continue.
- Gambling (or the selected industry of choice) should be first in the list.
Read the industry profile overview, including the website links, on the page.
Complete a SWOT analysis for the selected industry. The SWOT analysis allows a business to understand how a competitor is positioned in the environment by assessing its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. An understanding of a competitor’s position can be a key for a business to determine where funding and resources should be allotted to create new products or services.
Use information in the industry profile overview and other scholarly sources as needed. The SWOT analysis should include each of the following:
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper, including the following attributes:
- SWOT analysis, including a SWOT chart
- Identify opportunities (either product or service) that could improve the customer experience.
- Strategy evaluation
- Define strategic tasks.
- Assess the industry’s capabilities.
- Identify the barriers to strategy implementation.
- A response to the following:
- Based on the SWOT analysis and strategy evaluation, what are some creative actions the industry can pursue to include innovation as a component of their strategy?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
I am ok with the gambling industry unless you would like something different, just let me know.
PLEASE- no hyper links on the paper
write with sub-headers and sub-titles
try to write in the third person
reference authors in alphabetical order
and font must be times new roman
Attached below is our grading guide for the assignment so you have a better understanding of what needs to be done.
If you have any questions, please message me. Thanks!