this assignment, you will select your final topic using the information you prepared in the Identification of Research Topics assignment and create a literature review. To complete this assignment, do the following:
Select one of the three topics from the Identification of Research Topics assignment.
Utilizing the GCU library, locate three additional articles that will complement and support your specific topic of interest.
In a 1,500-2,000-word paper, utilizing the research process, (refer to your text, Understanding Research) include the following:
- An introduction to the topic.
- An explanation of how the literature review is used in research.
- A discussion of the ethical considerations for data collection.
- An explanation of what the data reveals in terms of statistical analysis.
- An evaluation of whether there is enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of the specific study.
- A summary of the conclusions from the literature review.
- Topic: failure to label patients specimens