Choose a major health issue that is prevalent in today’s industry. This issue can be a trend, disease, effort, or focus as long as it has a significant impact on the health care industry in the United States. The focus of this assignment is not the issue itself, but its effect on the industry in regards to health care stakeholders and health care resource allocation.
Submit your chosen issue to your instructor for approval.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you discuss the following:
- Provide an overview that identifies the health issue that you have chosen.
- Describe the presence of the issue in the community of health care consumers. Include why it is considered an issue of focus and why it necessitates resources.
- List the valid resources dedicated to providing information on the health issue to consumers of health care and their purposes.
- Identify the governmental resources, if there are any that are available for this issue.
- What level of government provides information and resources for the issue that you have selected?
- Who is able to benefit from this information and how?