View one of these films:
- Clash of the Titans (2010), Rated PG-13
- Thor (2011), Rated PG-13
- Tristan and Isolde (2006), Rated PG-13
- King Arthur (2004), Rated R
Write a review of your chosen film. The review should respond to all of the following questions:
- What made you choose the film you are reviewing?
- Consider your views of mythology, your enjoyment of the readings, and how the film may be connective for you in your life
- Explore how closely the film follows the readings from class
- What was similar? What was dissimilar?
- Did the film in its similarity or dissimilarity enhance or detract from your ability to engage with mythology?
- Would you recommend the film to others?
- Why or why not? (Respond to this question in terms of how well the film connects mythology to our modern world)
- Must be 750–1,000 words in length
Due: Tomorrow at 9pm Eastern Time