Write a 2 to 2.5 page paper in Microsoft Word Regarding Active Directory covering the questions below:
- Explain the types of information that can be stored in an Active Directory user record.
- What are some of the additional tabs which are available in the Active Directory Users and Computers “Advanced Features” mode?
- What are some of the specific challenges and risks associated with account management in a large infrastructure?
- How can inadequate access controls or access management leave critical information vulnerable?
- What protections does encryption offer and how important is key management to keeping any encryption system secured?
- Consider a cloud-hosted Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment with many users accessing these systems from all over the world. What advantages or challenges might there be managing these identities and associated keys?
- Finally, conclude this week’s assignment with a page explaining how the tools and processes demonstrated in the lab might be used by an infrastructure administrator to help secure an environment.