This file of ECO 372 Week 5 Discussion Questions consists of:
1. Economic forecasts should be dynamic
2. The federal government should balance its budget each year.
3. The production possibilities curve is seldom a straight line.
4. The USA has a larger national debt than any other country.
5. Changes in interest rates, inflation, productivity and income all affect foreign exchange rates.
6. We can expect very low rates of inflation in the next 2 years.
7. Increasing wealth abroad increases demand for U.S. goods.
8. The most recent monetary policy taken by the FOMC was to raise the Fed funds rate to 4%.
9. Because the national debt is so high the USA is in danger of going bankrupt.
10. A strong dollar is good for America.