Use your own words. If you use a source, it must be in quotes and be listed in the bibliography. Quotes should be less than 20% of the word count. Use quotes to bolster what you have learned when researching the paper. I know that your sources likely know their stuff; but I am grading you and want to make sure you know it as well.
Write a 850 word summary that addresses the following topics:
· Describe the difference between the academic study of religion, and devotional practice and advocacy.
· What is the definition of religion?
· What are common questions, concerns, practices, and experiences across various world religions? Include indigenous religions in your discussion.
· What are some critical issues to the academic study of religion?
· Where do religious ethics come from, and what role do they play in the practice of religion?
Format your paper consistent with course-level APA guidelines.