Option #1: Solutions to Climate Change
Climate change is an environmental problem occurring on an immense scale, extending to every natural area on Earth. Solutions have been presented to help stop climate change. Will they actually work? What could we do to help them? In this assignment, research one solution to climate change and then write a paper covering the following:
- Summarize the effects of climate change on the environment.
- Present your solution to climate change and how it would work.
- Present your hypothesis describing the exact impacts of your solution that may be observed and how that impact could be assessed. What data would need to gather and what would you expect it to look like to indicate the solution is working?
- What issues might prevent the solution from working? Will it work everywhere? Are there modifications that could be made to make it work better?
- How can you personally help make the solution work?
- Your written paper should be two to three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- You need to cite at least two sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. The Library is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according APA Requirements