How did America change after WWI? Consider the key political, social, and economic issues from before the war (1905-1915) and compare to the key political, social, and economic issues in the 1920s.
- Use evidence from a minimum of two primary source documents (you may, of course, use evidence from secondary sources as well)
- 2-3 pages in length, 12 point type, double-spaced, 1 inch margins
- Analytical, rule of three, style
- You should have at least 9 footnotes (parenthetical cites are not allowed) in the modified Turabian style used in this course (see Guide to Citation Style). Anyone not footnoting will lose from one-half to a full letter grade and may end up plagiarizing (at which point you will earn a 0 for the assignment and your work sent to Student Conduct (we are serious about plagiarism).
- Do not merely paraphrase other work (whether cited or not) as this is poor scholarship and does not reflect your thoughts and your analysis.