You must complete each of the following 5 questions. Each question will represent 20% of the credit for the exam. Answer each question clearly and neatly. Please type the answers, with no more than 2 pages each.
You may have notes, books or other reference materials that you desire. However, you must do the exam alone.
This exam is due on last day of the class.
1. Identify ten attributes of being an IT professional.
2. List and discuss the key IT leadership traits/skills needed to lead technology innovations in contemporary business today.
3. What issues do IT/IS managers face when trying to measure and justify IT expenditure?
4. Compare and contrast all the forms of ‘outsourcing’.
5. Critically compare and contrast the various stages and mechanism for ‘good’ IT governance.