You have studied search strategies and productive ways to find sources of information for an identified issue or problem. For this discussion, choose one of the following topics and analyze its process:
- Reviewing studies.
- Assessing quality.
- Collecting data.
- Presenting results.
Your analysis should include an explanation of what the item is, how it works, and how it can be conducted to ensure a high success in gathering, or presenting, appropriate sources of information
Note: You may find Chapter 8 in the Shemilt text helpful in getting started.
Read the Discussion Participation Scoring Guide prior to posting to learn how the instructor will evaluate your discussion participation.
Read the posts of your peers and respond to two. If possible, respond to one peer who selected the same topic as you and one who selected a different topic. Answer the following:
- For the peer who selected the same topic:
- Was your analysis of the topic and explanation of how it works the same as your peer’s? Explain.
- How did your analyses differ?
- For the peer who selected a different topic:
- Based on what you know about the topic, do you agree or disagree with your peer’s analysis? Explain.