For this assignment, you will review the Communication and Collaboration Timeline media that presents past information technology advances, along with specific information security breaches. You are to review the timeline, which ends at the year 2008. Based on your review of the RAILS study activity, you are to provide the following:
- Provide a new communication technology (can be a type of communication channel, type of application, type of social media, etc.) for each year from 2010 to the present;
- Provide an instance of a security breach for each year, 2010 to the present, and each communication technology.
- Identify the industry, company, type of breach, severity of breach, type of violation(s) and type of penalty or penalties associated with each breach listed above.
- Plagerism will be checked
Make sure your composition is error free. Save your file, send it to Turnitin, and submit it to your instructor for grading.
Reminder: To protect intellectual property, be sure to cite your references.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: Create a 2–4 page analysis of your research findings.
- Number of resources: No minimum required.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Due by 11:00pm eastern standard time 03/12/2017