You have been hired by an international coffee and tea retailer with hundreds of shops around the world. This organization, like most in the industry, is known for providing high-end coffees, teas, and snacks in a café setting frequented by neighbors and business people in search of an Internet connection. This organization has a corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington. Your task is to recommend a network architecture that will be optimal for the organization to implement in order to offer secure public wireless in each location in a consistent, cost-effective, and secure manner. Engage in research to explore the available alternatives that would fit these criteria as well as apply the information from the required study materials. Write a 2–3 page paper that covers the following topics:
- Describe the alternative architectures that would be appropriate to meet the objectives of the project.
- Analyze the pros and cons of each alternative architecture.
- Determine the security implications of each alternative architecture.
- Recommend an architecture that is optimal for implementation by this coffee and tea retailer
- Provide support for your recommendations.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length of paper: 2–3 pages, excluding the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point
- Due 04/21/2017 ET 6:00PM